We hope you like the products we recommend. Just so you are aware, Freshome may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
You can probably work with that old dining table this holiday season by adding a festive tablecloth and a cool holiday setting, but your ordinary dining chairs can’t hide. And what will you use for all the extra guests around the table?
It’s time for a chair intervention. Quality modern dining chairs that are both comfortable and inviting can be the centerpiece of your dining room set, so don’t skimp.
Your dining chairs should look good and feel comfortable enough for friends and family to relax in. For the best color impact and most comfort, consider an upholstered dining chair featuring durable fabric and good padding in a bold color. Tie the color of your chair in to your holiday decorating theme.
We’ve done the homework for you and found 15 stunning (and pretty affordable) modern dining chairs that will elevate the look of any table to create a stylish dining room setting you and your guests will enjoy this holiday season.
1. Framework Upholstered Dining Chair at West Elm, $199 each
2. Aird Armchair by Langley Street at Wayfair, set of 2 for $260
3. Aragon Modern Dining Chair in Siena Velvet at CB2, $299 each
4. Project 62 Ewing Modern Dining Room Chair at Target, $65 each
5. Bourdon Genuine Leather Chair by Wade Logan at AllModern, set of 2 for $140
6. Roya Dining Room Chair at CB2, $199 each
7. Wireframe Dining Chair at West Elm, $179 each
8. Project 62 Geller Dining Chair at Target, $100 each
9-12. Colorful modern dining room chairs
These chairs come in a series of colors (as many as nine options) so you can express your unique personality.
13. Project 62 Holmdel Dining Chair at Target, $100 each
14. Hayes Tufted Dining Chair at Pottery Barn, $399 each
15. Frederick Armchair by Langley Street at Wayfair, $140 each
Which dining chair is your favorite?